Catching up on photos

I’ve been a little behind in keeping up with posting photos in my blogs. I thought I would make a post that has some photos I’ve been meaning to upload, so that you can have a visual as to who and what I’m talking about in my posts. My apologies for the resolution of some of the photos, and for not making this kind of post sooner.

The team discussing the ergonomics of our phototherapy dosing meter from a simulated nurse’s perspective.
Andrew describing what he envisions for the exterior of the phototherapy dosing meter.
A broken oxygen concentrator in the PAM warehouse.
A series of donated syringe pumps laid to waste at PAM- these devices can’t be used because they weren’t donated with power adaptors, user manuals, or disposables like syringes.
Sarah, Charles, Alysha and Andrew fixing broken bCPAPs in the bCPAP office.
Christina, Andrew, Francis and Sarah working together on moving a circuit into housing.
Jacaranda school, where we gave a talk to primary and secondary school students about going to college and being an engineer.
Christina and a student from Jacaranda.
Dr. Saterbak and myself walking at Satemwa Tea Plantation.
The Poly and QECH interns halfway up Mt. Mulanje- the tallest mountain in central Africa
An elephant seen on our boat safari in Liwonde
Christina and myself at Lake Malawi.